Friday, February 6, 2015

Swatches from the Dreamy Beach part of the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Collection



Available from http://www.gracefulnailpolish.com at 7pm tonight :) I'm excited to announce that I will be offering International shipping from our new website!!


First up is one of two crelly's, this is Charlie. Charlie – this one is all me, it’s me in a bottle and I love it. With a mint green base it has dusty pink, iridescent and copper glitter in dots and hexes and various sizes


+
Susie – a deep lavender crelly with violet and bright pink holo glitters and a micro gold holo through out.




Brooke – the dreamiest cream to yellow colour. Perfectly opaque in two coats.




Maddison – from googling it’s officially a lavender colour, it’s confusing with lilac and mauve but I’d agree with google and say it’s a lavender purple. I am wearing 3 thin coats



Liz – a true pastel peach coloured creme, I am wearing 3 thin coats



Emma a Fairy Floss pink, I am wearing three thin coats




 Samara – a turquoise blue, a perfect sea tone to me with a nice crème formula, I am wearing 3 thin coats.


Anne - a true mint green that is fabulous to apply.



Margaret a seafoam creme, easy to apply I am wearing three thin coats but could easily be two medium coats.




Jacinta – the perfect Periwinkle creme, it can’t decide if it’s blue or lilac exactly how a periwinkle should be. I'm wearing three thinc coats.




2 comments:

  1. I'm especially loving Margaret and Jacinta and its wonderful that you are shipping internationally from now on. I ordered in your Boxing Day sale and was super-excited to receive four of your polishes in the UK. So far I've used your beautiful purple accent glitter and I'm itching to wear Arwen next. I love how your collections work so beautifully together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collection. Your website looks amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...