Thursday, January 15, 2015

Valentine’s duo Love’s Bouquet and Love Sparkles - Grace-full Nail Polish



I'm happy to share with you my Valentine’s duo  Love’s Bouquet and Love Sparkles, both based on the gorgeous flowers below. The release date 16th January at 7pm AEDST from Grace-full Nail Polish Etsy store. They will be available separately at $9.50 or as a duo at $17.00




Love’s Bouquet – a deep purple jelly full of violet, fuchsia, red, garnet, lilac and purple glitters in various sizes and shapes.




Love Sparkles – a berry pink almost a crelly – hard to explain full of platinum flakies coated with real silver.


1 comment:

  1. These two are gorgeous. I'm really loving Love’s Bouquet - it's super amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...