Friday, December 19, 2014

Sea Siren Cosmetics - Sealicious Hand, Nail & Foot Skincare Range Review





 Get prepared to take yourself on an Enchanting Journey of the mind, body and spirit with your own at home spa experience with the full size haul of sealicious booty.  Pamper those shipwrecked hands, nails and feet in the comfort of your own home, in your own time, with a powerful combination of natural ingredients from the ocean and earth to promote a wave of change! Walk the Plank, Miss the Boat or Get Onboard!

I've been lucky enough to have been reviewing this collection for a few months. As with any new skin care product I like time to see how it works for me. All of the products are Australian made, not tested on animals and Vegan friendly.You can buy them as a pack, in sets with polish or individually.


First up is the Nail and cuticle oil - I found the container a little hard to use as it didn't allow me to just apply to my cuticles but rather had to place some on my hand and rub in. The oil itself is great, non offensive smell, not too long for soak in time and the most important part was it worked well on keeping my cuticles in great condition.  



This second product is the Hand and Nail cream - this is my favourite from the pack and one I will always be keeping on hand. It has a refreshing but not over powering citrus scent. The pump pack was easy to use and the cream soaked in quickly but still left my hands feeling baby smooth. Definitely my new favourite hand cream and believe me in changing polish everyday these products become very important to the upkeep of hands, cuticles and nails.


Next is the foot and hand mask. I found this product a real treat for both my feet and hands. My feet in particular get the least amount of love so they have improved so much in using these products. This mask really did improve my irritated skin on my feet. It also left my hands feeling gorgeous. The mask tightens as it dries and you leave it on for 10 minutes - absolute heaven for my feet but I found it a little difficult to keep my hands still for 10 minutes. I'm just one of those people that is always fiddling with something. I would recommend this product especially to those whose feet require some TLC as mine did.


This is the hand and foot scrub. It has a spearmint smell and the first time I put it on my hands I was a little worried I'd grabbed a toothpaste instead. May not make sense to most but I do have a toothpaste in my nail care kit as it helps stains. Anyway the particles in the scrub are fine and not large and chunky like so many others. I particularly liked this on my feet as some of the larger scrubs don't feel as nice on the more sensitive areas of your feet. It absolutely did it's job and for me it was great that it was for feet and hands as my hands do receive regular scrubs but it's just not something I get around to doing to my feet. I had horrible dead skin on my feet and this scrub worked well at removing it and leaving both my hands and feet still moisturised. I did have a little issue getting it out of the bottle but found rolling it between my hands to warm it before use made it easier to pour.


Lastly is the foot cream and this comes a very close second to the hand cream for me. I have irritated skin on my feet as I said and this cream was so soothing and heavenly. I found myself using it more regularly than I thought I would. Especially on those days where you have been on your feet all day, a rub with this cream and your feet feel soothed and lovely.


I hope you enjoyed this look at a great range of Australian made products, I recommend spoiling yourself and trying some out for yourself, you won't regret it :)
This product was provided for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. I got this set in your SANDS auction and I absolutely love it! I like anything citrus scented so the hand cream is heavenly. The foot cream is another favourite, it's so soothing and cooling.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...