Thursday, December 4, 2014

Grace-full Nail Polish Shimmer/Flakie Collection


The next part of the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun collection is the shimmer/flakies. These are crellies with sparks of flakie throughout, bright and sparkly just perfect for summer. I've really tried with this collection to create a range of polishes that everyone can use from the novice user to the more advanced. I know how frustrating it can be to buy a glitterbomb and not automatically have it look like it did in the swatches. So this collection includes something for everyone. Both the flakies/shimmers and creme are very easy to apply.

The shimmers will be $9.50 each or $42.75 for the collection and will be available to purchase from at Grace-full Nail Polish Etsy store. after 7pm Friday. You can also keep up to date on Grace-full Nail Polish news on Facebook


Meet Hayley. Hayley is a gorgeous bright blue with super bright blue flakies that make it sparkle and shine. I am wearing three thin coats.




This is Gaye, Gaye is beautiful but one of the hardest colours to explain. It borders on a watermelon/coral/red/pink colour with gold sparks throughout. The colour is exquisite. I've tried my best to accurately represent the colour but it does have to be seen to be believed. I am wearing three thin coats.




Ta  Da this is Karen. Karen is a lime green with bright green flakies. You know I love green and this is no exception, it has a gold shimmer running through it and the colour is so bright and fun.  I am wearing three thin coats.




Another bright beauty is Amanda. A hot pink with flakie sparkles that have a small shift to blue.  I am wearing three thin coats.



Lastly meet Taylor, a deep lavender full of gold shimmer.  I am wearing three thin coats.



1 comment:

  1. Nice collection, I do love a good shimmer and flakie. Gaye & Taylor are my favourites :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...