Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Grace-full Nail Polish Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Creme Collection


I'm super excited to show you the first swatches from my Girls Just Wanna Have Fun collection that will be released on Friday night at 7pm AEDST. The Girls Just Wanna Have Fun collection is bright, summery and fun. Each polish is named after a girl/woman that is important in my life so they all have their own special meaning to me. There are five cremes, five shimmer/flakies and five glitters with one glitter topper that goes with all the polishes in the creme collection.

The cremes will be $8 each and the topper $9.50 or the whole collection of five cremes and the topper will be available for sale at $45 at Grace-full Nail Polish Etsy store.

Today I have the creme collection to share with you.


This is Caro a bright and fun candy pink crème - I am wearing three thin coats



This is Jessica - a medium purple with magenta undertones - I am wearing three thin coats



This gorgeous blue is Bees and I just love this colour - I am wearing three thin coats



It's green so you already know I love it - meet Michelle a pretty mid green creme  - I am wearing three thin coats



My camera really got carried away with this one, this is Maria and it is a lovely bright orange but a little less bright than my photos show.  - I am wearing three thin coats



Lastly is Maggie - the topper for these cremes. Maggie is  full of matte orange, blue, fuchsia, white, purple and green glitters, in dots, triangles, diamonds and hex shapes. It's bright and fun and great to add a pop to your nails with no hard work.



Sometimes Indie cremes can apply more like a crelly and be quite sheer for the first coat. They build up easily and have a gorgeous finish on them.

I hope you love this collection as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Nice collection and that glitter is just amazing. Good luck with it :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...