Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dot Christmas Tree Nail Design


Who doesn't love a bright Christmas design especially as it's been so warm here? I'm also giving you a bigger sneak peek at my new collection releasing Friday night Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. There are five cremes and you can see three here. The purple is Jessica, the pink is Caro and the blue is Bees. All polishes in this collection have been named after girls/women who are important in my life :) I'll show you more polishes tomorrow :) The glitter I am wearing is Also Grace-full Nail polish and is Gold from the Nail That Accent collection.

Hope you're having a great day Tx



1 comment:

  1. What a pretty mani. I love that purple and the cute dotty tree :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...