Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Squares 3 Ways nail art


I'm a little indecisive at the moment so this designs ended up with three looks, I'm not even sure which one I like the most :). I do love geometric shapes so love the squares on the accent nails. The bright green is Grace-full Nail Polish Karen, the creme red is Powder Perfect is With My High Heels On and the deeper green is China Glaze Emerald Sparkles. I made the squares with vinyl straights on a dry white base, I then just coloured the squares in with a nail art brush. I use Shany brushes. The next look I added a gold snowflake with diamente from Emily de Molly. Then the last look I added Grace-full Nail Polish Crimson over the red and added some square diamentes to my index and pixie.

I'm still not sure what one is best so you get all three :)

Take care Tx



1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...