Monday, December 22, 2014

AN Monday theme - Santa and/or Reindeer and/or Elves


It's Monday again already and the last one before the fat man visits so he had to feature on my nails. I added Mrs Claus as she always gets left out :). It was a lot of fun to do. I used OPI My Vampire is Buff as the base for Santa and Mrs Clause, the red is OPI All I Want For Christmas is OPI. Mrs Claus's glasses have Essie No Place Like Chrome, her cheeks are Zoya Brigitte and both their noses are Zoya Rue. Rudolph is Zoya Normandi with a England Perceval as his nose and Zoya Codie as antlers. The elf is dark green Don't Mess With Opi and the bright green is butter London Jaded Jack.

Hope everything is going to plan in your house for Christmas Tx


2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...