Friday, November 21, 2014

Celestial Cosmetics Christmas Carols Collection



Celestial Cosmetics are releasing their Christmas Carols Collection tonight at 7pm. This collection is a beauty and I love that while these polishes are still perfect for the Christmas season every one of them could be worn at any time of the year. The collection includes two holos, two crelly and two jelly polishes. Don't forget to pick yours up tonight at Celestial Cosmetics.


The first one I want to share is Silent Night. This is just exquisite, it has a charcoal grey base with a gorgeous gold shimmer throughout the polish. I loved this one from the very first stroke I put on my nail. There are so many holos available but I love that this one is like nothing I've seen before. Application was two coats and this one is a winner in my eyes.





The next beauty is Santa Claus is Coming to Town - a pink holo which on me leans towards a coral but in other swatches I've seen it is much more pink so it must be my skin tone. I wasn't able to pick it up but it has some blue micro glitter throughout. As always with Celestial holos application is so easy it just about paints itself on. I am wearing three thin coats with top coat.




Deck the Halls is next and you know I love a jelly. This one does not dissapoint with it's bright glitter colours and it's deep purple base. I love both dot glitter and diamond glitter and both in a jelly makes me swoon :). Deck the Halls applied beautifully with great glitter pay off and I am wearing two dabbed coats with top coat.




I really do like all the polishes in this collection but this one Let it Snow makes my heart sing. The pastel blue is just the perfect pastel blue colour and the blue flakies and white microglitter finish it off nicely. I am wearing three thin coats and application was simple. Sigh isn't it beautiful?




The second crelly of the collection is O' Christmas Tree and is based on Nicki the brains behind Celestial Cosmetics own Christmas tree. I can only imagine how pretty it must be with the pink and purple. Again it speaks to my heart with the fabulous dot glitters. I am wearing three thin coats with top coat. Glitter payoff was great and it applied beautifully.




The last one is Jingle Bell Rock and as Nicki says this one means Party Time. With a yellow jelly base it has glitters in neon yellow, gold and white holo, white flakies and orange-green shifting iridescent glitter. It also has a little scattered holo through out that adds to the party atmosphere. I am wearing three thin coats with top coat.



Well that brings us to the end, I just love Christmas polishes! Don't forget these pretties go on sale tonight at Celestial Cosmetics.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches and review! All such beautiful polishes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a great collection but O' Christmas Tree is just jumping out at me :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...