Monday, November 3, 2014

AN Monday - theme - most used polish - OPI Mod About You


Today's theme is to use your most used polish. Believe it or not mine is pink OPI Mod About You (so not a pink girl). I must use it a lot in nail art as it's the first polish I've had to buy a second bottle of, not including black or white. So since it was pink I decided to go girly with some bling. I used a to be released Grace-full Nail Polish Silver for the crescent glitter and added the little pink stars and diamentes. I actually so like this one, maybe all this nail art is turning me into a more girly girl :)

Hope you're having a wonderful day, Tx



3 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...