Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Zoya Ibiza


We've had a few rainy days so it felt appropriate to pull out a gorgeous dark blue polish to wear. This polish is Zoya Ibiza and it's the bomb! I think that Zoya Ibiza is to blue what Chanel Taboo is to purple, it's the best, most stunning dark blue polish I've seen yet. I teamed it up with silver and a England's Merlin on my ring finger and stamped with a new Emily de Molly plate no 9 on my middle finger. I love it! The blue is so rich and has such colour depth it is swoon worthy :)

Have a fabulous Wednesday, Tx


2 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous blue! Need need need :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look so beautiful!
    I love how all these different colors match together. :)

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...