Monday, August 4, 2014

International Nail Art Day


I couldn't miss doing a couple of designs for International Nail Art day. This first ones has my two favourite nail art techniques dots and stripes. I just love them. I used Rimmel Lose Your Lingerie as a base for the stripes and did stripes in Zoya Dove, OPI Sparrow Me the Drama, OPI Mod About You and Kester Black French White. The base of the dots is Zoya Dove. I don't do many pink designs but I like the colour combination in this one :)



I've been wanting to try this for ages so I decided Nail Art day was a good times to do it. The pretty soft purple is OPI You're Such a Budapest and the mint green is Rimmel Breakfast in bed. I applied both as base colours then used tape to make the V shape and used alternate colours for the space. Then I stamped with Konad black and a Moyou plate and finished the look by painting the silver line using Zoya Trixie.

There have been some great looks posted on Instagram, follow the tag #inads2014 to see them :)




1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...