Wednesday, July 2, 2014

MckFresh Nail Attire's new The Planeteer Collection


This collection is amazing and I'm excited to share it with you. So many bright and fun colours in the middle of winter is a great mood booster. This collection is from MckFresh Nail Attire was inspired by the Captain Planet series and the imagery of the series shines through in these polishes.

Every one of these polishes have a fantastic formula which made application simple. I am wearing two coats and one coat of top coat in all the photos below, all photos were taken using a light box.



This green is Earth, it has a bright mid green base that shimmers with bright green glitters and scattered holo. I wore this one today and received many compliments, it is so beautiful. Now it's green and I adore green but I think this is the first collection I've done where I just can't pick a favourite as they are all equally awesome.




Isn't this lilac to die for? This is Peace and Harmony. There something so feminine about it but it's not over the top girly. It has a shimmery cool toned lilac base with gold, purple and iridescent glitter. This one was inspired by Gaia from the Captain Planet series.The gold just adds that touch of class and I know I'll get a lot of wear from this polish.




Wow just wow how bright and fun is that blue base? This beauty is of course water. It has a shimmery bright blue base with blue and iridescent glitter and scattered holo through it. This really is an awesome choice for a water colour!



This is I Am Captain Pollution. It has a light gold shimmery base with red and gold glitter. This is such a nice change from a plain gold polish as the red adds a wow factor.




The next one up is Heart. I love this base colour as you know we see a lot of red polishes available and I just really like that this is an almost watermelon colour but with lots of red undertones. It has a jelly base packed full of shimmer and red glitter with hints of holo throughout. 




Now this is what I call yellow! It's super bright and fun and with the gold glitter through the polish it really makes your nail sparkle and shine. This polish is Wind and I love it's squishy jelly base.




Another awesome blue, in some lights this borders on being periwinkle and I love that it's not a colour we see all the time. This poliish is The Power is Yours and it rocks. It had red, green and yellow tiny glitters with a jelly base that is packed full of shimmer. I love that the added colours are small as they don't take away from the pretty base colour, they enhance it and add a pop of colour in a subtle way.




Aaaaand this is Fire. Now I wasn't sure when I first saw it that it was Fire but when it's on it truly reflects a fire. I guess I was expecting red but this bright orange with shimmer, orange and iridescent glitters and hints of holo, sparkles and reflects colour just like a real fire. Genius!



I hope you've enjoyed this collection, I have :) It was a fun collection to swatch and I love all the colours. This collection was released yesterday so is available now from the  MckFresh Nail Attire store. Each polish is $10 per 12ml bottle.

These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice collection. These all look very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...