Saturday, July 26, 2014

I Love Nail Polish Washing Ashore Chevron Design


Hey there everyone, today I have a polish from an American Indie, not something I do very often. This beauty is Washing Ashore by I Love Nail Polish. I don't own many overseas indies as we have some of the best in Australia, who are always bringing new polishes out to empty my wallet. I do love the I Love Nail Polish brand and this awesome multichrome is one of the reasons I do. They make awesome multichromes. Washing Ashore turns from teal, to blue to hints of purple. It's so pretty and didn't disappoint at all. I added and accent nail with chevrons over a England Excalibur. This was one of those dangerous polishes where not much got done during the day as I was too busy watching the colour shift :)

Have a great weekend, Tx



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I really like this colour and the chevrons are really cool :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...