Thursday, July 3, 2014

Four gorgeous polishes available from Femme Fatale Cosmetics

taken with flash

I have four gorgeous polishes to share with you today. All of these pretties are available from the Femme Fatale Cosmetics store. To keep up with news of re-stocks and new release make sure you follow the Femme Fatale Cosmetics Facebook page.

This polish is Luminous Owl by Cirque. My very first holo polish was a Cirque and the quality is still as amazing now as it was back then. Luminous Owl is a deep coral colour with great holo power. The formula was flawless making application a breeze. I am wearing two thin coats over an aqua base.

 taken with flash

taken in lightbox

outside

This beauty is from the talented Sophie from Femme Fatale Cosmetics. Shadeling is a holo in a mid light blue with a gorgeous pink shimmer through the polish. The pink peeks out as you move your nails and as the holo has the pink shimmer added it looks just as pretty without direct sunlight. Shadeling does have terrific holo rainbows I had trouble finding a good sunny day to show you. Formula and application were fantastic and I am wearing 3 thin coats.

taken in lightbox 

outside

outside

taken in lightbox

taken in lightbox

 taken in lightbox

Ahh vampy colour, I love this colour and how the glitter intensifies the look. This is Drained by Love Thy Polish and it has a squishy jelly base with red glitter throughout. It applied beautifully and the end result is just stunning. I am wearing three thin coats.

 taken in lightbox

taken in lightbox

taken in lightbox

The last pretty for today is by Rainbow Honey and is called Persephone. Rainbow Honey describes it  "Queen of the underworld and daughter of Demeter, this fiery red radiates with gold, copper, and multichromatic shimmer. That's a pretty accurate description but to me the red leans more into pink undertones than what I would call a fiery red. The gold throughout looks stunning. The formula was great and I am wearing two thin coats.


taken in lightbox

taken in lightbox

Don't forget all of these beauties and many more are available at the Femme Fatale Cosmetics store

These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty polishes. I love the first one holo goodness :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...