Thursday, May 8, 2014

Zoya Megan and Caitlin - dots and stripes


My nails are still in rehab and I promise I will do a big post about what exactly I mean and what I've done to help them when they are finished. I still have a couple of unshared looks that I had done before so I'm sharing one with you today. I love these colours and together they just look 'right'. Zoya Megan is the light grey, Zoya describe it as a taupe grey but I think it has far cooler tones and is a more blue grey. Zoya Caitlin is the dusty lilac/blue, I really like the colour of this one and opacity was reached easily. I wanted a big contrast look so chose to do big dots and large stripes, personally I love it and can't wait to do more like it. The dots ar just done with my largest dotting tool and the stripes with tape so nice and easy for anyone to try.

Enjoy your Thursday, Tx.

Don't forget the last giveaways finish on Saturday, just click on the giveaway tab above to enter!




2 comments:

  1. Nice manicure and I think the colours are pretty together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet lovely! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...