Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sally Hansen Triple Shine - Drama Sheen, Bait Me, Slick Black, Pearly Whites, Sparks Fly and Make Waves


Hey everyone, today I'm bringing six of the new Sally Hansen polishes to share with you. 

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Colour is formulated with an Ultimate Shield Complex, exclusive to Sally Hansen. It is a carefully balanced blend of solvents and colour solids that work synergistically for high impact colour and maximum shine. It delivers Triple Shine benefits via:

-The Gloss-Tech Brush designed specifically to apply the Triple Shine formula. It lays down
polish smoothly and evenly to form a glass-like, flawless finish that maximizes lasting shine –
and looks “just applied” for days

- An exclusive complex of Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E for daily defense from water, detergent
and every day wear plus Sea Kelp and Panthenol for maximum hydration

- Guanine, a natural crushed pearl

The colours and finishes offered in this new formula are really great and I have a great selection to share with you. The formula was generally  great on all of them. Some were a little sheer and needed more coats and I found the glitter one I had didn't build in opacity so I added a base colour. Number of coats etc is listed below photos.




First is Drama Sheen, a mauve with a strong pink shimmer running through it. It has a pearl finish and is soft and feminine. I used 3 coats here and probably could have done with 4, the formula was a little thin.



This light grey is Bait Me, it's just off being white with a hint of grey throughout that I really like. I am wearing two coats.



 Slick Black is third and this is a great deep black with a strong shimmer. I am wearing two coats.



Number four is Pearly whites which is a topper full of iridescent shards and glitter. I added one coat over  Slick Black. It plays beautifully with lights and reflects many colours.



Number five is a pretty glitter called Sparks Fly. I am wearing one coat over blue. The glitter applied well with plenty available on the brush.



Last but not least is my favourite Make Waves, a pretty duochrome that changes from turquoise blue to a goldish green. I am wearing 3 coats but imagine with a black base you would need less coats.



This photo really shows the colour shift

Sally Hansen Triple Shine is available from Priceline, Target, Kmart, Terry White Chemists, MyChemist, Coles, Woolworths, Big W and independent pharmacies nationally. RRP $9.95
For stockists please call 1800 812 663.


These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

  1. Make Waves, Slice Black and Pearly Whites look amazing! Me like :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...