Sunday, May 18, 2014

Lace Stocking Nail Design


Hello, it's a gloomy Sunday morning here but I don't mind too much, it looks like one of those days to curl up with my book and favourite throw rug. I love today's design and it seems like I've been hunting forever to fins the perfect stamping plate. Lucky for me Messy Mansion released one not long ago and I'm in love. I just love lace designs!! I made my own sheer black polish by using a spare bottle of clear nail polish and adding about 30 drops of black nail polish to it. It probably needs to be a little deeper so I'll add some more drops before I use it again. I used this polish on my middle and ring fingers before stamping with Konad black and MM44 plate. I used Zoya Chantal on my index and pinky with another lace design from MM44. I love the finished look and can't wait to play with other colours.

I hope you enjoy your Sunday, Tx.




3 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...