Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Zoya Brooklyn, Hudson and Dillon taped design



I love the whole Awaken collection but these three are my favourites. I used Brooklyn a beautiful soft gold as my base colour and placed a striping tape X on all my nails when the polish have dried. I then painted the bottom and side parts of the X alternatively, removed the tape and voila a smart and fun nail design. I top coated and I was done. Hudson is a lovely mid pastel purple and Dillon a really pretty mid pastel green. I love these colours together.

 Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and don't forget to enter the giveaways by clicking 
on the giveaway tab above. Tx.




1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...