Thursday, April 10, 2014

Peita's Polish Razzamatz



Razzamatz is a gorgeous glitter topper packed full of teal and fuchsia glitters in varying sizes. I am wearing one dabbed coat over top of a pretty teal by Zoya called Akyra. Razzamatz is the perfect blend of teal and fuchsia and adds a gorgeous sparkle to the fingertips.  The formula was excellent and I had no problems with application. As the glitters are small they sit beautifully on the nail and one coat of top coat is all that is needed to have a nice smooth finish.







1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I keep meaning to pick this one up! Oh well maybe if it's still languishing on my list after my no buy ends :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...