Friday, April 11, 2014

Melodious from Gloss n'Sparkle


Today I have another glorious Gloss n'Sparkle to share with you. Melodious is a gorgeous deep purple leaning towards Blurple polish with a pink shimmer and tiny gold holographic glitter. The holo glitter gives it a huge amount of sparkle that doesn't show in photos but I promise it's one of those polishes where you can't stop looking at your nails. The formula was excellent, very easy to use and I am wearing two thin coats with one coat of top coat. 

You can buy Melodious from Gloss n'Sparkle's online shop at $9 for 12ml. Follow Gloss n' Sparkle on their Facebook page to keep up to date with the news.





This polish was sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...