Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Nail design - pastel stripes and bunny


I'm still loving playing with Easter designs. I wish my stamp had come out clearer in this one but he's such a cute bunny I couldn't resist using him. On my index finger is Sea Siren Cosmetics Gossip, my index is one coat of Zoya Trixie and two coats of Sea Siren Poetics Reflections, the white on my ring finger is Kester Black French White and my pinkie is Sea Siren Cosmetics Tranquillity. The stamp is from a Bunny Nails plate and the other pastels are the ones I've been using in previous designs.

The Sea Siren shades are available in my giveaway so click the giveaway tab above and enter!



1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...