Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Zoya Neutrals Nail Design

taken in shade

I finally made time to play with some of the new neutrals I bought from Zoya. It's now Autumn here so while it's still hot it felt the right time to do a more autumn look with the browns, creams etc. I really love all of these polishes. The gorgeous milk chocolate is Normani, the tan/pink is Rue and the dusty pink is Odette. I used OPI Don't Bossa Nova me Around. It's from the Brazil collection and I am really pleased with it. It leans more towards bone in colour than My Vampire is Buff and it applied easily in two coats. Loving that neutral colours are in, as they are a pleasure to wear :)

Have a fab day, Tx.

taken in sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...