Saturday, March 29, 2014

Zoya Neutral collection, Rue, Odette, Normani and Brigitte


I know these colours again but I truly do just love them. I can't say over green but as of right now they're my favourite colour combinations. I hope Zoya or someone does a cool coloured neutral palette, icy blues, grey, white and silver it would be just as awesome. So today I have Odette on my index finger, Rue is the base on my middle finger, Brigitte is the base on my ring and Normani is on my pinkie. The other colours that weren't base colours were used for the stripes and dots. I just love the colours together - perfection.

It's Saturday here so have a wonderful weekend and stay safe, Tx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...