Sunday, March 9, 2014

X nail design featuring Powder Perfect Polish - Lost Family Portrait.


I really like the x design on nails, it can be a little tricky and striping tape and I aren't the best of friends. Sometimes it makes me want to scream but when it does its magic it's all worth it. The gorgeous creme is Lost Family Portrait from Powder Perfect Polish, the bone is OPI Don't Bossa Nova me around (I picked this out of the Brazil collection and am so pleased I did, it's getting a lot of use already and applies like a dream) and the glitter is Essie Beyond Cozy.

Yay for Sundays I quite like Sundays even if it means tomorrow is Monday, hope you're having a great weekend , Tx.



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just discovered your blog, and I love your designs. This is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...