Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sea Siren Cosmetics - Mystical Atlantis review


I'm going to have a green-teal week, leading into St Patrick's day is the perfect excuse for me to have a week of designs in my favourite colour. I've even left some swatches for this week, so grab your shamrock and let's enjoy a week of green!!

First cab off the rank is this pretty shimmer from Sea Siren Cosmetics. It's a very pretty green that shifts to teal with light and movement. The first coat was a little streaky but the second coat fixed it completely. I am wearing 3 thin coats but you could easily get away with two. There are some brush strokes visible but they aren't as noticeable as they appear in some photos. It's a great green shimmer and the teal shift makes it just that little bit different.


You can find out all the news about Sea Siren Cosmetics on their Facebook page and browse the polishes and purchase them through the Sea Siren website.




 This polish was sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...