Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pretty Serious - Bloody Bride



The stunning Bloody Bride was created by the talented Kaz of Pretty Serious to wear on her wedding day. Lucky for us she decided to share it with us. It's a gorgeous complex polish with so much depth. In a deep blood red jelly base are glitters in crimson and purple as well as speckles oh holographic particles. This polish was super easy to apply and I basically just painted it on with no dabbing. I am wearing two coats with a top coat of HK girl top coat. This is probably my favourite polish I've tried so far this year, I love it and have a love of dark and vampy colours at the moment.

Enjoy your weekend, Tx







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...