Friday, March 7, 2014

Peaches Polish - New Releases - Frozen, Lady and Garden Fairy


Today I have three new releases from a new Australian Indie Peaches Polish. You can find out more by visiting their Facebook page and you can purchase the polishes through their Etsy store. Peaches Polish hand blend non toxic nail polish that is the big 5 Free, vegan friendly & cruelty free! Each polish is hand blended using quality '5 Free' bases, solvent resistant glitters & each 15ml bottle includes 2 stainless steel ball bearings for mixing and a wide brush for easier application. Bottles are $9.50 for 15ml.

 The first one seen here is Frozen. As I'm completely in love with the Disney movie, I was super excited to see this polish in the mail bag. I'm unsure whether it's based on the movie or a Frozen them, regardless I love it. It has a gorgeous silvery microglitter base, that totally adds to the frozen look and has gorgeous small hex glitters in aqua-teal (depends on light), royal blue, pink and lavender and even smaller silver hexes. As well as white and holo snowflakes. I have used one dabbed coat here over Zoya Serephina, I had no problems at all with the glitter, it was on the brush every time, the snowflakes were a little hard to get out, it's hard to know if it's the 5ml blogger bottle as they often make the larger glitters harder to retrieve. This is a really pretty polish and the name is just perfect.






macro, there is no dark glitters the sun just didn't hit the middle of the bottle for me.


Secondly today is the beautiful jelly glitter Lady. I am wearing one dabbed coat over OPI I Vant to Bite Your Neck. As Lady is a jelly you could use a lighter purple base to have a lighter look but I just look it looking dark and mysterious. This polish has pretty hot pink teeny hexes, small lavender hexes and white bars. The colours all really work together and it looks just gorgeous on the nails. Application was simple and there was very minimal fishing for any glitter. One coat of top coat completed the look and the result is a squishy jelly with pops of colour. I love that the glitter wasn't too dense but just enough to shine through the jelly.







Lastly is Garden Fairy. I am wearing one dabbed coat over Zoya Neely. It's green so you know I'm going to love it ;). It also glows in the dark, so that makes it doubly cool. (I didn't capture any glow photos, I will try to, but you can see them on their Etsy store page for now. I love the simpleness of this glitter with proof that not all glitters need to be over the top or jam packed with glitter. The pretty base has a snow like effect with very small particles of glitter and small white hexes. The larger dot glitter in a mint green and squares in lime green really work together and add a pop to the look. I just love the simplicity of this polish. There was minimal fishing for the larger glitters but all very painless and they were quite easy to capture.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else this new brand has to offer.





These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display. I always use my method of having glitter polishes sit upside down for at least a couple of hours before use to aid the larger pieces being near to the top and easy to retrieve. My reviews are based on using this method.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...