Saturday, February 22, 2014

Zoya Burke


Zoya Burke is one of my new favourite Zoya polishes. The red is just gorgeous and Zoya describes it as a "Soft, dusty light red mulberry with very subtle brick and mauve tones". It looks like a normal red in my photos but it does have serious mulberry tones. I think as it's against black in this look it loses those tones in the photos. The black glitter is a custom from Loki's Lacquer. I have had this one in my archives for a little while so I can't remember exactly what stamping plate I used - sorry.

Yay for Saturdays - I have a HUGE amount to swatch in the next couple of weeks, so keep a look out for new to me Australian brands, and some all time favourite new releases. Tx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...