Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Powder Perfect Polish - Peeling Wallpaper Aquitaine and Salut D'Amor nail design


Today's look combines 3 of the new cremes available for pre-order from Powder Perfect Polish. The gorgeous deep purple is from the Abandoned Mansion collection and is called Peeling Wallpaper. The dusty pink and creme are from the Troubadour Collection, the pink is Salut D'Amor and the creme is Aquitaine. Full swatch photos of these will be up in the next few days. As soon as I opened the parcel I knew these colours belonged together and couldn't resist playing before getting down to swatching. This design is the result of my playing and I just love it. The colours go so well together and it's feminine and sweet, but not too soft. I adore Powder Perfect creme polishes, they are so rich and a dream to apply but more on that with the swatches.

Have the most fabulous day, Tx.



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow .. how great ♥♥ .. saw it on Insta :)
    Would love to get your permission to do some of your designs on my blog (with credit, of course) :D
    Please contact me .. I'm looking forward to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...