Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Neon Half Moons


Summer is still very much here and nothing speaks of summer more than neon. I love how they contrast against the black. The neons I used are index Miss Ashleigh And It Was All Yellow, my middle finger is China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard, ring is China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and my pinkie is Towel Boy Toy.

I used reinforcement labels as shown below to make the moon shape, Make sure your base colour is completely dry, then first put the labels in the back of your hand to make it a little less sticky. Then apply to your nail and press all edges down to stop the polish bleeding. Paint, count to ten and remove the sticker. Then all you need to do is one coat of topcoat and you're done :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...