Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Negative Space - Heart design


This was my first time trying negative space nails. My lines aren't perfect but I do like the look of negative space nails. I used OPI In the Cable Carpool Lane, I love how easy it is to apply, the richness of the colour and the jelly look of the polish. For the heart I used One Nail to Rule Them All's tutorial but I didn't outline the heart so just used acetone to remove the lines to make a heart shape. It was easier than I thought it would be. I think I will try negative space designs again as I do really like them just for something different :).

Have a great day, Tx.


Above in full sun

1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...