Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mint Green and Pink Valentine's Day nail design


If you've been around awhile you know my favourite colour is mint green, and that even though I love the colour it always gives me lobster hands :(. Sometimes I just think too bad and this was one of those occasions. I also love mint green and pink together, a marriage made in heaven.The divine mint green in this look is Miss Ashleigh's A Pastel Exper-mint. The pink is OPI Sparrow Me the Drama. My ring finger has a custom polish that Peita's Polish made for me as is the gorgeous mint green glitter.

Hope you're having a fabulous week, Tx.





2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...