Sunday, February 16, 2014

Cate Ruby Aquatic skittlette


Well it's been stinking hot for this Tasmanian girl. That means the thermometer might not read as high as other places in Australia but it is definitely hot for where I live. I love summer, I truly do but the very hot days and hot nights aren't my favourite part. I know many of you will be in very cold conditions, reading me complaining about being hot :) sorry about that but there is a nice medium there somewhere. Ok on to this skittlette, I used one of my all time fav Australian brands Cate Ruby, I love the quality of their cremes and this one, Aquatic didn't disappoint. I then did my ring finger in OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and my middle finger in China Glaze I'm Not Lion. I stamped with Essie Good as Gold and then for something different I added  Celestial Cosmetics matte top coat (review coming soon) over the ring and middle fingers. I like how it changes textures and the look. It really is nice for a change and I like how the glitter looks with a matte top coat.

Hope you're having a nice weekend wherever you are, Tx.



3 comments:

  1. A stunner of gold glitter and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥♥♥♥ love this one!! The colours are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful manicure! Love the aqua polish - and the gold-ish glitter nail and the white-ish polish with gold stamping really set it off. I am going to have to try that idea of putting a matte coat on glitter, like how yours turned out. My favorite nail is the stamped one. Love that image, especially done in gold, and how it complements without overwhelming the base color. Do you remember the plate and the number: Lovely, lovely, lovely!

    And I can relate - I hate heat and where I live, the summers are relentlessly long, hot and humid with hordes of mozzies to torment you anytime you are silly enough to stick your head outside! Our winters here are usually pleasant - have a freeze here and there, but nothing like the northern U.S.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...