Friday, January 17, 2014

Saran Wrap Nail Art




I'm trying to find nail art that works in the heat, the Saran wrap method sort of did/ I love the look but the polish was drying faster than I could dab it. I used 3 thin coats of Zoya Richelle, let it dry and added a thickish coat of Zoya Robyn. I then took what we call Cling Wrap here but aka Saran Wrap elsewhere, scrunched it up and dabbed at the blue polish. It leaves a gorgeous marble effect, which isn't as obvious in this one because of the stupid heat! I love gold and blue together, they just work.

Have a fab day, Tx






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...