Saturday, January 11, 2014

Powder Perfect Polish - Sand in My Sunscreen and Raspberry Whorl review


Today I have two bright and fun creme polishes to show you by the fabulous Powder Perfect Polish. These are such great summer colours and I know I will get a lot of wear with them. One thing I think is missing in our Aussie Indies is plain creme polishes so I was very excited when these arrived to review. I love a good creme polish! While glitters are beautiful, cremes allow more wear with different nail art and glitter toppers, which to me makes them fabulous value to purchase. You can find Powder Perfect Polish on etsy or facebook and they will reopen on the 14th January.

This vibrant aqua creme polish is called Sand in my Sunscreen and is the perfect shade of aqua blue that just screams summer. The formula was just beautiful, with no streaking and I am wearing 3 thin coats. The richness of the colour makes this a winner to me.










The second fabulous creme I have to share is called Raspberry Whorl. Again the colour is so vibrant and fun, just perfect for summer. The formula was again beautiful to use and the results as you can see are fabulous. I am wearing 3 thin coats and I had no problems with application at all. It was a delight to use. I love the opacity of both these polishes and the brightness of the colours makes them just beautiful.






For more information visit Powder Perfect Polish Powder Perfect Polish at etsy or facebook 

These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in color display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...