Sunday, January 19, 2014

Miss Ashleigh - Deja Blue swatches and review


I've been in love with this polish since the first photo was released for a sneak peek. It is a glorious intense royal blue with scattered holo throughout. It looks great in the shade and comes alive in the sun, with loads of sparkle. The formula was wonderful, as is my thing I used three thin coats on these swatches. The first coat is a little sheer but don't panic as it builds up with the second coat, into a gorgeous vibrant colour. Dry time was great and I am wearing a top coat which didn't dull the sparkles at all. Then I had to add some nail art, so I stamped with EDM04 and placed small silver dots on my index and pinkie. I'm in love with this polish! To grab one for yourself visit Miss Ashleigh at her website and keep up to date with all the news from Miss Ashleigh on her Facebook page. All Miss Ashleigh products are Australian made with a 5 Free formula.

I can't wait to share the other Miss Ashleigh polishes I have to review with you all!








These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...