Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Miss Ashleigh - And it was all Yellow and Show us Your Watermelons


Miss Ashleigh has done the most amazing bright and funky creme polishes just perfect for our Aussie summer. To grab some for yourself visit Miss Ashleigh at her website and keep up to date with all the news from Miss Ashleigh on her Facebook page. All Miss Ashleigh products are Australian made with a 5 Free formula.

This first one And it was all Yellow is so vibrant and fun! Apart from having a fabulous name, from one of my all time fav Coldplay songs it's the perfect yellow neon. As neons all tend to apply a little streaky I popped this one over a one coat white base and application was really great, very very minimal streaking. The finish on these cremes in impeccable and while I did use a top coat they don't need one for glossiness as they dry incredibly glossy. Then of course me being me did a little nail art :). I really like this colour and it's been the perfect weather to wear it in :)







This beauty is Show us Your Watermelons and wow bestill my heart it is the perfect watermelon shade! Not red, not orange, not pink but truly watermelon. I am wearing three coats and have minimal vnl. As with And it was all Yellow it really didn't need a top coat as it has amazing glossiness on it's own. The formula was fantastic and there were no streaky issues. I just adore this colour and how unique it is.




These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

2 comments:

  1. Watermelon??Yummy! Your colors are so bright, make me dream of spring and summer even more!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...