Friday, January 17, 2014

Emily de Molly - Living After Midnight


I love my Emily de Mollys and this one is no exception. In a gorgeous deep red - burgundy this polish has all the awesomness that you expect from an Emily de Molly holo. I adore the colour! I am wearing three thin coats and no top coat. I couldn't stop staring at my nails all day! Unfortunately as it's been so hot it's hard to do a lot of nail art. Stamping dries before you even get it near the nail. I hope it cools soon, as I have some gorgeous new stamping plates to share.

Enjoy your day, Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...