Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dotted Flowers - Rose Gold and Green nails


I'm always in love with Zoya and green so this polish is no exception :). This is Alexa and it's such a pretty shade, unlike any other greens I own and I own quite a few lol. It was a delight to apply and I chose to pair it with the pretty Rose Gold Penny Talk from the Essie Chrome range. I then did simple flowers based on a design on IG by falguni_nails. I do adore that green and really like the end result. I wish my pinkie nail would grow! I have some wonderful polishes to swatch for you soon.

Hope you're avoiding the heat wave if you're in Australia, I'm over it already!! Tx



3 comments:

  1. These too colors look really nice together. Almost antique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah I keep forgetting how much I *need* Penny Talk! Perfection

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...