Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Celestial Cosmetics - T's in a Tizz




I'm super excited to share this polish with you today! The wonderful Nicki from Celestial Cosmetics named this polish after me :). Not only is it my favourite colour in the world it's also an amazing holo that packs a punch with it's awesome formula. This polish is part of some new holos from Celestial Cosmetics that I will share over the next few days. I am wearing three thin coats with no top coat. The formula is a dream to work with and it has awesome holo power. The green is just beautiful, a real spearmint green that's just perfect in a holo. It's really an honour to have a polished named after me :). So now you all need to go and buy one! For Australians you can pick one up from Celestial Cosmetics. To my International followers this is also available to you from color4nails, Mei Mei's Signature and Edgy Polish.





This polish was sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...