Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Celestial Cosmetics - Ocean Mist, Sand Dunes and Elegantly Wasted holos


Here are 3 more new gorgeous holos from Celestial Cosmetics.For Australians you can pick these up from Celestial Cosmetics. To my International followers this is also available to you from color4nailsMei Mei's Signature and Edgy Polish. This first one Ocean Mist is probably my second favourite from this new lot. (of course T's in a Tizz is my favourite). It is the most gorgeous shade of blue that has strong green undertones. It really is the perfect colour to represent the ocean. I am wearing three coats but this polish was opaque at two. It has fabulous holo power! 






I was unsure of a bronze holo but once I put this polish Sand Dunes on I was mitten. Unfortunately my photos don't show the full awesomeness of the colour, it really is a perfect bronze. I have used 3 coats but again great coverage was achieved at 2. It was inspired from where Nicki lived in Roxby Downs, in the desert surrounded by sand. Photo below








This is Elegantly Wasted named after Nickis favourite song. It's a very pretty grey purple that I really like, in all the purple holos I own this one is unique. I am again wearing three coats with no top coat. The formula again was a breeze to apply and it has lots of holo payoff.




These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...