Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Santa and friends


Turns out it was Google who added the snow to previous photos and looks like they've done it again. It looks very festive doesn't it? I've combined two challenges again, the Aussie Nails Holiday challenge - Ready for Christmas theme and the 12 days of Christmas Santa and freinds theme. So today we have Santa and some friends bodies. Firstly on my index is a snowman, next is Santa's suit, then there is an elf and lastly a gingerbread man. I used Cult Nails Tempest for the white, a Englan Perceval for red, the lighter green in butter London Squatter and the daker green is Zoya Holly, the brown is Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme. I used tape for the belt and elf striped and free handed the rest. It's Christmas Eve in Australia but I still hope to post a couple more Christmas manis. Hope everything is going smoothly with your festive plans, Tx














1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...