Sunday, November 3, 2013

Femme Fatale - Gravity Lapse


I love a good holo and Femme Fatale's new holo range is just exquisite. In truly unique colour shifting glory they are a breeze to apply and make it easy to justify adding them to my collection as I have nothing like them. Today's is Gravity Lapse and I adore it. At first glance it looks like a grey holo, but depending on where the light hits it changes to a dusty lilac. It has lots of spectaflair which creates the awesome rainbows and as an understated colour I love them for everyday wear.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, T




1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...