Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Emily de Molly - Jealousy Makes You Nasty


I love holos and I love greens so this gorgeous deep green holo was always going to be a winner with me.This is a much richer deep green than some of the other dark greens I have. As always it applied like a dream and has awesome holo payoff. I have a few collections to swap from Aussie Indies for Christmas, so there may not be much time for nail art. Once swatching is over I'll be back and am so excited for December to show the beautiful Christmas polishes and do some Christmas nail art.

Have a great day! Tx




1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...