Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Emily de Molly - Blue Prediction



I'm participating in Ozember, where we will try to wear only Aussie Indies for the month. I may sneak in a couple of Zoyas as I really want to get more swatched, but it will be a month mainly of Indies. Today I have the gorgeous Blue Prediction by Emily de Molly. In a bright bright almost neon blue base this one is a stunner! The glitters in sky blue silver and metallic blue compliment the colour perfectly. It was a breeze to apply with no fishing for glitter. I am wearing two coats with top coat. This will definitely see a lot of use in the summer months ahead. 

We had a long weekend and beautiful weather, hope you've enjoyed your day wherever you are, Tx




2 comments:

  1. I've found your blog after Elissa's links and I'm amazed... Emily de Molly...it always sounds so beautiful for me and now has just become legendary! AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...