Friday, October 25, 2013

Zoya Tallulah


Today's blue polish is a beauty! Tallulah from Zoya is one of the best blues I've ever seen. It's vibrant and bright and not like any other blue I own. It's close to butter London Scouse but lighter. It was a breeze to apply and I just love it. Then because I'm not good at leaving a polish plain I added the rose stamp from Messy Mansion, some polka dots and a silver pinkie. It reminds me a lot of Cadbury Roses box of chocolates. I'm not sure if they available world wide but the colour and the rose just make me think of Cadbury Roses. I am trying to work through and swatch all my Zoyas, as I just love them but I keep adding some form of nail art to them. This look still shows the beautiful blue so I think I can count it as swatched :)

Thank goodness it's Friday, hope you all have a fabulous day.



2 comments:

  1. I love the rose stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I agree they look like the roses chocolate box too. They'll b coming out now since its nearly Xmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...