Thursday, October 10, 2013

Wave of Polish - Emily de Molly Candy Coated


I seem to be posting at all different times this week, it's just a matter of finding time between auction updates etc to get a post up. I love this gorgeous creme glitter by Emily de Molly! The blue is a sky blue and the magenta glitter is small and delicate but really pops. It was a breeze to apply over a base of pastel blue. On my ring finger I am wearing piCture pOlish mad Magenta. I did a stamp using the new Emily de Molly plates and a holo but it is very subtle and only shows in the right light.

The Wave of Polish Auctions are still going really well. Thank you to those who have bid. If you haven't looked yet, you really should there are gorgeous polishes over at http://waveofpolishblogspot.com.au




2 comments:

  1. I prefer the blue one than the pink one. I find it classy and unique. Love the color and I think its perfect for day wear.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...