Tuesday, October 15, 2013

piCture pOlish - Starry Night - galaxy nail art


A break away from the pink and blue again for a piCture pOlish review. The gorgeous polish I'm sharing with you today is Starry Night. It is a deep grey to black jelly packed full of irregular flecks and scattered holo. It was simple to apply. The first coat is sheer but it built up nicely with three thin coats. Now it is a little cliche but I had to do a galaxy accent nail to show off the gorgeous starry night look. I just love it and it looks great on it's own but would pair up nicely with a touch of silver.

Don't forget the auctions finish today!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...