Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cirque Sanguine - Review for Femme Fatale Cosmetics



I just love Cirque polishes and I was delighted to receive one to review. Sanguine is an enigma of a polish, changing from a gorgeous orange through to coral and gold. You can see the colour shifts in the photos below. While the colour shifts could be stronger as you can see in the photos they are still there with gold being the strongest. I did try Sanguine over black to see if it increased the colour change but it really dampened down the wonderful brightness of the polish.  As always with Cirque polishes it was a dream to apply and I am wearing 3 coats with top coat in the photos. This is the perfect polish for spring as it adds a wonderful splash of colour to your nails. All photos taken in gorgeous spring sunshine.

This gorgeous Cirque polish can be purchased  through Femme Fatale Cosmetics website . Sanguine is priced at RRP $13.00 You can find out more about the amazing Femme Fatale Cosmetics and see more of their range of polishes by following them on Facebook and visiting their website

NEWS FLASH - Femme Fatale Cosmetics now ships internationally!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week Tx




This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...